|Tuna/1 pound fresh, poached, skinned, and boned tuna||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Canned Drained)|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, diced|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the fish thoroughly.
3. In a small bowl, flake the fish.
4. Combine onion and capers to the fish flakes.
5. In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, water, salt, paprika and cream.
6. Stir them, until the mixture becomes smooth like sauce.
7. Add half of the sauce to fish and mix it well.
8. In a greased baking pan, place the mixed fish.
9. Place it in the preheated oven and bake it for 30 minutes.
10. Add curry to the remaining sauce.
11. On a serving plate, place baked fish and spread a spoonful sauce over the slices to serve hot.