Perfection Cheese Loaf
|Lime flavor gelatin||6 Ounce (2 packages, 3 ounces each)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely shredded|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely shredded|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 eight-ounce containers)|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water, stir in cold water and lemon juice and divide in half.
2. Chill one half until syrupy and keep other half at room temperature.
3. Fold vegetables into syrupy gelatin, pour into 8-cup mold and chill until firm.
4. In a bowl combine cottage cheese with grated onion.
5. Chill second half of gelatin until syrupy and fold in cottage cheese mixture and salt.
6. Spoon over the chilled layer in the mold and chill until firm.
7. Unmold onto platter, garnish with radish roses and watercress and serve.