Frosted Ribbon Loaf
|Unsliced sandwich loaf||1|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened (As Needed)|
|Ham salad filling||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg salad filling|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce, softened (4 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
1. Lengthwise slice bread into 3 layers; cut and discard crust.
2. Butter bread slices with softened butter.
3. On the first layer, spread ham salad filling and spread second layer with Egg Salad Filling.
4. Using 2 spatulas, assemble slices and top with the third slice to form a loaf again.
5. Using foil, wrap loaf tightly and refrigerate until well chilled.
6. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and milk until mixture is fluffy.
7. Frost the cake on all sides.
8. Garnish by sprinkling snipped parsley.
9. Slice and serve chilled Frosted Ribbon Loaf.
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.7 mg14.2%
Sodium 355.3 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.8%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 9 g18.7%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet