Milk - 1/2 cup
Soft bread crumbs - 2 cups (about 3 slices)
Butter - 1 tablespoon, melted
Onion -1 tablespoon, chopped
Salt -1/2 teaspoon
Salmon -1 (16-ounce) can, drained and flaked
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a shallow baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix together egg, milk, soft bread crumbs, melted butter, chopped onion and salt.
4. Add salmon and mix thoroughly to form a dough.
5. Into the greased baking pan, place the dough and shape into a loaf.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
7. Let the bread cool down a bit and then slice.
8. Serve Salmon Loaf creamed peas.