Mince Pumpkin Loaf
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
3. Using a hand blender, mix butter, eggs and sugar in mixing bowl. Add pumpkin and mincemeat. Mix well.
4. In a second bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Mix well.
5. Transfer all the dry mix at once into butter mixture. Mix all together until just moistened.
6. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.
7. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slices and serve. Or wrap and store.