|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (packed)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In bowl, mix flour, Graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, baking powder ingredients together.
4. Add in cranberries, raisins, nuts and orange rind and mix.
5. Add in beaten egg, orange juice and oil. Stir until blended.
6. Pour into greased loaf pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before turning out to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slice and serve. Or wrap and store.