|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use Part Of Lemon 1/2)|
|Grated orange rind||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Use Part Of Orange 1/2)|
|Mixed glazed fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Using a hand blender, cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl.
4. Whisk in milk, marmalade and vinegar.
5. In a different bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon rind, orange rind and mixed fruits.
6. Pour all the dry mix at once into butter mixture. Mix all together until just moistened.
7. Transfer into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
8. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
9. Make slices and serve. Or wrap and store.