Celery Salmon Loaf
|Canned salmon and juice||1 Pound, flaked (1 Can Or 2 Cups)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
1. Grease a loaf pan with oil or any fat.
2. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
3. In a bowl or a container mix combining ingredients as listed.
4. Into the greased loaf pan pack lightly and bake in the oven for one hour.
5. Turn out on warm platter.
6. Heat additional cream of celery soup to serve as sauce with loaf.
7. Make sauce by blending 1 can of soup with 1/2 cup milk and use instantly.