|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely grated carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat oil, eggs and sugar until creamy.
3) Add grated carrot.
4) In second bowl, stir all the remaining ingredients until well blended.
6) Add to the batter and stirring just to moisten.
7) Transfer the batter to greased loaf pan.
8) Bake the loaf at 350°F (180°C) in oven for about 1 hour until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
9) Let the loaf stand for 10 minutes.
10) Remove from pan and place on cake rack to cool.
11) Wrap in plastic bag to store.
12) Slice the loaf in desired size and serve with tea or coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3205 Calories from Fat 1456
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 164 g252.7%
Saturated Fat 23.5 g117.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 1724.5 mg71.9%
Total Carbohydrates 397 g132.2%
Dietary Fiber 19.5 g78%
Sugars 209.5 g
Protein 47 g93.6%
Vitamin A 515.2% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 97.1% Iron 89.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet