Zucchini Pineapple Loaf
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded unpeeled zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg, oil and sugar with a hand blender. Add in zucchini, pineapple and vanilla; stir well.
4. In a second bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and nuts. Mix well.
5. Transfer all the dry mixture at once into pineapple-zucchini mixture. Mix all together until just moistened.
6. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.
7. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slices, apply butter over them and serve. Or wrap and store.