|Canned salmon||1⁄2 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Soy powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Soy milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried rose hips||1 Teaspoon, ground to powder|
|Wheat germ||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl sieve together soy powder and salt.
3) In another bowl mix beaten egg and milk.
4) In a stream add it to the dry mixture and stir to mix.
5) Break salmon into small pieces.
6) Add it along with juice.
7) Grease a small loaf pan.
8) Bake the mixture for 1 hour until loaf is firm.
9) Serve as a main dish.