Cranberry Banana Loaf
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mashed very ripe bananas||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Use 2-3 Fruit)|
|Chopped cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Either Fresh Of Frozen)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add butter, sugar and egg in mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Add the second egg and beat well. Mix in banana and cranberries.
4. In second bowl, add in flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix well.
5. Add the flour mixture, all at once in to banana mixture. Mix until everything is just moistened.
6. Transfer into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
7. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slices and serve. Or wrap and store.