Savory Chipper Loaf
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed vegetable soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Crushed potato chips||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Jays Brand)|
STEPS NEEDED TO GETTING READY
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, add the meat and break up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly, using a fork.
6. Shape into a loaf and place into prepared loaf pan.
7. Bake in hot oven for 1 1/4 to 1 ½ hours until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Slice and serve the Savory Chipper Loaf with a sauce or gravy if you like.