|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon (From 1 Fruit)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated semi sweet chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Using a hand blender, cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Add in eggs one at a time and whisk until smooth. Add in vanilla, rind and juice; stir well.
4. In a second bowl, add in flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg into another bowl. Stir. Addr in grated chocolate and nuts, and mix well.
5. Transfer all at once to butter-egg mixture. Mix all together until just moistened.
6. Transfer into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes
7. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slices and serve. Or wrap and store.