Cranberry Orange Loaf
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||3 Fluid Ounce, mixed with water (Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Make Upto 3/4 Cup)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon (From 1 Fruit)|
|Whole cranberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Chopped walnuts/Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add butter, sugar and egg in mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Add in juice and stir.
4. In second bowl, add in flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Mix well. Add in orange rind, cranberries and nuts. Mix.
5. Mix until everything is just moistened.
6. Transfer into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
7. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slices and serve. Or wrap and store. However, it tastes even better the next day.