|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), unpeeled, grated|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1. Switch on an oven and pre-heat to 350ºF (180°C) or mark 5
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg until frothy. Add in oil and sugar, mix well. Add in zucchini and vanilla. Mix well.
4. In a second bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
5. Transfer all the dry mixture at once into the wet mixture. Mix all together until just moistened.
6. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
7. Check the doneness with a toothpick. Cool for 10 minutes. Take away from pan to finish cooling on rack.
8. Make slices, apply butter over them and serve. Or wrap and store.