1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add the eggs and beat them well.
3. Stir in vegetable oil, sugar and carrot. Mix them until well incorporated and set them aside.
4. In another bowl, add and combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Mix well.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
6. Take a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan and evenly pour the batter into the pan. Bake this in the oven at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.
A few carrots left over in the refrigerator means it's the perfect time for a Carrot Loaf. This recipe of spiced carrot loaf is a simple wet-dry mix and bake one. It is a no fuss recipe with a definite wow factor. This carrot cake is a favorite and is wonderful for breakfast, tea-time snack, a little lunch dessert, or even an afternoon after-lunch treat. It doesn’t contain too much fat and can be pumped up up with nutritious ingredients and fibre. It smells so good while baking and tastes even better!