Cranberry Nut Loaf
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift all the dry ingredients together.
3) Combine together the egg, milk and salad oil. Mix well.
4) Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well till moistened.
5) Add the nuts and cranberries and stir well.
6) Into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, turn the concoction.
6) Bake in preheated oven till done, about 1 1/4 hours.
7) Tranfer the loaf to a serving platter and cut into slices as desired. Can be served warm, at room temperature or slightly chilled. Makes a good snack with tea and coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2909 Calories from Fat 533
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.4%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g74.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 245.4 mg81.8%
Sodium 3987.1 mg166.1%
Total Carbohydrates 535 g178.4%
Dietary Fiber 20.3 g81.3%
Sugars 226 g
Protein 72 g143.4%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 205.3% Iron 116.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet