|Pork sausage meat||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushroom gravy||1 Can (10 oz), heated|
|Mashed potatoes||6 , cooked and mashed|
|Peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Canned peach halves||6 , drained|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Lightly butter and loaf pan.
3) Fill a piping bag with star nozzle, with potato mash and keep warm.
4) In a bowl, place the sausage mix and mix in onions, breadcrumbs, seasoning, pepper, mustard, egg and evaporated milk,
5) Put the mixture in the loaf pan (9x5x3 inches).
6) Bake in oven for 1 hour.
7) Remove from oven and cut the loaf in 12 slices.
8) Serve 2 slices per portion in a warm dinner plate.
9) Pipe the mash potato in nest on the side of sausage slices and fill the nest with peas and peach halves.
10) Top the sausage slices with hot mushroom gravy.