Ten in One Sandwich Loaf
|Shredded processed american cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Processed cheese spread||10 Ounce (2 Jars, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped ripe olives||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White sandwich bread loaf||1 , unsliced (About 11 Inches Long)|
|Salami slices||1⁄2 Pound (Use 20 Thin Pieces)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1. In a bowl blend cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and onion and stir in olives.
2. Prepare the crusts by cutting from top and both sides of loaf.
3. Then make 1/2 inch slices, cutting to and not through, bottom crust.
4. With cheese filling spread facing sides of first cut.
5. Make sandwiches out of the other cuts.
6. in each "cheese sandwich." Insert 2 salami slices
7. Spread remaining cheese over top.
8. To hold shape, tie string around loaf 1 inch from top and brush sides with butter.
9. Toast on baking sheet at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
10. To serve, snip string and cut through bottom crust in unfilled sections.