Avocado Pineapple Loaf
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Celery gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Pineapple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Boiling)|
|Canned pineapple||20 1⁄2 Ounce, crushed (1 Can)|
|Avocado||1 Large, mashed|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dressing||1 (Readymade, Livette)|
1) In a large bowl put unflavored gelatin.
2) Pour cold water over it.
3) In another bowl add celery-flavored gelatin and boiling pineapple juice. Stir to dissolve.
4) Mix into softened unflavored gelatin and blend together.
5) Stir in remaining ingredients.
6) Fold in whipped cream gently.
7) Spoon into 1 1/2-quart mold or two smaller molds.
8) Chill for several hours or overnight.
9) Arrange a bed of lettuce over serving platter.
10) Unmold gelatin and garnish with stuffed olives.
11) Serve with Livette Dressing.