Cranberry Cream Cheese Swirl Loaf
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages Of 3 Ounce Each)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apple juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fresh cranberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and grease the base with shortening. Flour lightly.
3) In small bowl, beat cream cheese until light.
4) Blend in 1 egg. Keep aside.
5) In large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
6) Mix apple juice, butter and beaten egg and blend.
7) Add cranberries and nuts.
8) Transfer half of batter into pan.
9) Spoon evenly cream cheese mixture over batter.
10) Add remaining batter on top.
11) Bake for 65 to 75 minutes.
12) Place on wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. Take off from pan.
13) It will take around 1 hour to cool completely.
14) Wrap tightly and keep in refrigerator.
15) Serve hot.