1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4-inch loaf pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray
3. In a medium bowl, empty all the ingredients except the garnish. Mix the ingredients well.
4. Tip the mixture into the prepared loaf pan
5. Place the loaf pan in a large loaf pan and pour boiling water in the space between them. Ensure that the level of water is atleast an inch
6. Bake this mixture till it has set. This will take 25-30 minutes
7. Remove the loaf pan from the water bath
8. Set it to rest for ten minutes
9. Invert the loaf onto a plate just before serving