Savory Tuna Loaf
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dehydrated parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tuna||21 Ounce (Use 3 Cans, 7 Ounce Each)|
1. Remove any bones or skin from tuna if any.
2. Grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2 inch loaf tin with oil then line it with foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and milk and whisk light with a fork until well blended.
5. Tip in the crumbs, onion, herbs and seasonings and mix lightly but quickly.
6. Add the flaked tuna with the canning oil and fold into the mixture without over stirring.
7. Turn the mixture into the foil lined tin and spread evenly.
8. Place in the preheated oven and bake for almost any hour until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center of the loaf.
9. Remove tin from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
10. Invert the loaf onto a serving platter and carefully peel off the foil.
11. Turn the loaf right side up and let cool slightly.
12. Slice the loaf and serve warm or cold with a salad and a sauce of your choice.