|Lemon cake mix||520 Gram (1 Large Package)|
|Lemon instant pudding||110 Gram (4 Serving Size, 1 Package)|
|Crisco oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water/Water - 3/4 cup and lemon juice - 1/4 cup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl out together the cake mix and pudding.
3) Add oil, water, lemon juice and eggs.
4) Beat for about 4 minutes until smooth.
5) Pour this mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
6) Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes.
7) Remove from oven.
8) Using a fork make small holes all over the top of each loaf.
9) Mix sugar and lemon juice to make a thin and smooth paste.
10) Spread this mixture over the top of hot loaves.
11) Let it cool for about 10 minutes before removing from pans.
12) Let it cool completely before slicing.
13) Freezes well.
14) Serve cold.
Calories 928 Calories from Fat 585
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.2%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 213.1 mg71%
Sodium 958 mg39.9%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 73.1 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 23.6% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet