|Bread||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Candied orange peel||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Candied cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Tablespoon (Warm)|
|Almond extract/Vanilla extract||2 Drop|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Make dough for basic bread.
3) Mix together the raisins, walnuts and candied fruit.
4) Knead the mixture into the basic bread dough.
5) Shape the dough into two greased round pans.
6) Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours.
8) Slice and serve as required.