Ribbon Cheese Loaf
|Rolls||16 Ounce (2 Packages Of 8 Ounce Each, Refrigerated Butterflake / Gem Flake Rolls)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In each package there are 12 rolls, so separate them and split into 3 rounds each. It is simpler to work with 8 rolls or 24 rounds, enough for 1 layer of a loaf at a time. The rounds may not be evenly thick but that does not matter as it wont affect the backing
2. In the bottom of a greased loaf pan (9x5x3) , arrange the 24 rounds overlapping slightly. Place in rows of 3.
3. Separate the grated cheese into two halves. Sprinkle half over the 24 rolls in the pan . Then add the second layer of 24 rounds and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese. Add the last layer of 24 rounds on top.
4. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Brush the loaf with the butter or margarine. Sprinkle parsely flakes.
5. In an oven at 375 Degrees Fahrenheit bake for 45 minutes, until it’s golden.
6. Once slightly cooled, cut into slices and serve hot for breakfast.