|Cooked mashed carrots||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Dry whole wheat bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a mixture of bread crumbs with carrots.
3. Add beaten eggs to the mixture and beat well.
4. Mix onion, parsley and salt and blend well.
5. Take an 8 ½ X 4 ½ inch loaf pan, pour in the mixture and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Take a double broiler, place butter on top and melt butter. Add flour and blend will.
7. Blend in milk and stirring continuously, allow the mixture to turn thick and smooth.
8. Mix in seafood, peas and nutmeg and cook till ingredients of seafood sauce are thoroughly heated.
9. Serve sliced along with freshly prepared seafood sauce.
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg105.7%
Sodium 1387.9 mg57.8%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.1 g76.2%
Sugars 20.9 g
Protein 19 g38.1%
Vitamin A 1599.9% Vitamin C 73.6%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet