Four Flour Loaf
|Soy flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lima bean||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 275°.
2) In a large bowl, combine flours, salt and baking powder to mix well.
3) Pour in honey, water and oil to mix well.
4) Prepare the right consistency of the batter by adding water in little quantity.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf pan to pour batter.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 1-1/2 hours until well browned and toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
7) Slice the loaf and serve with butter or jam.