Moist Apple Loaf
|Apples||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Diced Or Cubed)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1) Combine the apples, sugar and nuts and allow to stand for 1 hour.
2) Sift together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and soda and add to the apple mix, alternating with oil, vanilla, and eggs.
3) Add the batter into a tube pan.
4) Place in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
5) Wrap in aluminum foil to keep moist.
6) Slice and serve