Turkey And Carrot Nut Loaf
|Olive oil/Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||1 Pound, coarsely shredded|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Mixed nuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), unsalted|
|Lean ground turkey||8 Ounce|
|Cooked long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Scallions||2 , chopped|
1. Preheat an oven.
2. Take a large skillet and heat oil on medium heat. Add garlic, carrots and sauté for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes or till mushrooms turn soft.
4. Take a food processor and finely chop the nuts.
5. Remove the vegetables from the heat and add the chopped nuts in it.
6. Add the turkey, rice, egg white, scallions, salt and pepper and mix properly.
7. Take 8 1/2"" x 3 1/2"" x 2 1/2"" loaf pan and line it with a nonstick or foil. Place the pan in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until turn firm from the center portion.
8. Serve the loaf immediately as a side dish.