|Cut green onion tops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Raw beet||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Lemon rind||1 Small, shredded|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked lentils||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), seasoned|
|Crushed thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, blend well.
3) In a well greased loaf pan, spoon in the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 min, turn out and cool on wire rack.
5) Serve with lemon butter on a nice dish.