Three Cheese Loaf
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Blue cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||20 Ounce, grated (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For cheese frosting|
|Process sharp cheddar cheese spread||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Stuffed olives||3 Large, sliced|
1. Take a 9 X 5 X 2.75 inch loaf pan and line using a plastic wrap. Take a large bowl, add cheeses with Worcestershire and onions and using hands, knead to blend well.
2. Add in parsley and chopped olives and work on. Transfer to the lined pan in an even fashion, cover and allow to refrigerate overnight.
3. Take 1 hour before being served, transfer to a plate upside down and remove the plastic wrap and pan.
4. Take a small electric mixer bowl, beat in cheese spread and milk to a smooth mixture.
5. Using a spatula, apply the mixture in an even fashion on the loaf. Transfer rest into a pastry bag with number-5 star tip and niche the loaf. Place olives in middle, overlapping each other and top with parsley. Place in the refrigerator.
6. Serve as desired.