1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Keep aside
3. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add butter, sugar and beat the eggs one at a time. Stir in mashed bananas, cranberries. Mix well.
5. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and stir quickly until well combined.
6. Take the greased pan, pour the batter into it and spread it evenly, and smooth out the top.
7. Bake this in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour or until the tester comes out clean.
8. Once done, remove the pan from the oven and let the loaf sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and let the loaf cool it completely on a rack.
9. Cut the loaf into desired slices and serve with tea or coffee for breakfast.