Tuna Loaf with Parsley
|Canned tuna||28 Ounce (2 Tins Of 400 Grams Or 14 Ounce Each)|
|Unflavored gelatin powder||1⁄4 Ounce (4 Grams)|
|Mayonnaise||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Capers||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (10 Grams)|
|Pickled onions||10 Small|
1. Wash and dry the parsley. Finely chop 8 of the gherkins, the capers and parsley.
2. Drain the tuna and flake with a fork.
3. Dissolve the gelatine in a few spoonfuls of warm water.
4. In a large bowl, mix the parsley, gherkins, capers, tuna, mayonnaise and gelatine.
5. Butter a souffle dish or mould and fill it with the tuna mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. To unmould, place the dish or mould in hot water for a few seconds, and turn out onto a plate covered with lettuce leaves. Garnish with 4 gherkins and the pickled onions.