|Cooked mince||750 Gram|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread slices||3 , cut into cubes|
|Onions||3 , chopped|
|Ginger garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Green chilies||4 , deseeded and chopped|
1. Break eggs, beat lightly.
2. Stir in milk.
3. Add bread, cooked mince and other masalas. Blend well.
4. Grease loaf tin and pack in the mixture.
5. Bake in moderate oven till well cooked.
6. Decorate with sliced hard boiled eggs and tomato slices. The loaf can also be lined with boiled and mashed potatoes well seasoned with spices.