Fruity And Nutty Tea Loaf
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour/Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Old fashioned oatmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened|
|Mashed ripe bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sprinkle the blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour.
3. Sift together the remaining flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the oatmeal.
4. Blend together the eggs, butter, and bananas. Add to the dry ingredients, stirring until combined. Add the pecans, raisins, and blueberries gradually and stir only enough to distribute them evenly through the batter.
5. Pour the batter into an oiled and floured 8 & 1/2 inch by 4 & 1/2 inch by 2 & 1/2 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Allow the loaf to cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Remove from the pan gently and cool completely. Wrap cooled loaf in aluminum foil and store overnight before slicing.