Simple Carrot Loaf
|Grated raw carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped peanuts/Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried sage||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the carrots, rice, and peanuts.
3. Blend together the peanut butter and milk either in an electric blender or with a rotary whisk. Add the sage and eggs.
4. Pour the milk mixture over the carrot mixture and blend well.
5. Turn into a 3-quart oiled casserole and bake for 45 minutes, or until set.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3363 Calories from Fat 1966
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 226 g347.1%
Saturated Fat 42.7 g213.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 432.2 mg144.1%
Sodium 2370.5 mg98.8%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.2%
Dietary Fiber 47.3 g189.3%
Sugars 67.3 g
Protein 126 g251.8%
Vitamin A 1537.6% Vitamin C 57.7%
Calcium 129.4% Iron 76.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet