Simple Carrot Loaf
|Grated raw carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped peanuts/Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried sage||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the carrots, rice, and peanuts.
3. Blend together the peanut butter and milk either in an electric blender or with a rotary whisk. Add the sage and eggs.
4. Pour the milk mixture over the carrot mixture and blend well.
5. Turn into a 3-quart oiled casserole and bake for 45 minutes, or until set.