|Whole wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Mix flours and set aside.
2. Combine 1 cup of mixed flour, dry yeast, celery flakes, parsley flakes, and thyme.
3. Heat milk, sugar, oil, and onion powder. Add to flour mixture.
4. Stir in egg white. Beat with mixer for 3 minutes.
5. Stir in about 3 cups of remaining mixed flours. Knead until smooth and elastic, 5 to 8 minutes.
6. Shape into ball. Cover; let rise in warm place until double in bulk, about 1 hour.
7. Punch down. Let rest 10 minutes. Shape into round loaf. Place on nonstick baking sheet. Slash a large X on the top. Cover and let double in bulk, 30 to 45 minutes.
8. Bake at 375Â° for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before slicing.