Flash cooked liver is a dish with lots of healthy protein. Eating this dish can never be a concern. Liver has lot of good essential nutrients in it. This method of cooking fish liver low fat but good for a change. Serve the liver alone or with some sauce.
2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Rub lemon juice on the liver and let it sit for sometime.
2. Mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Dredge the liver slices in flour mixture.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the liver slices.
5. Lightly brown the liver from both sides.
6. In the same pan, add the remain flour mixture and add water.
7. Stir until mixed. Add white wine. Mix it.
8. Serve the liver with sauce.
Looking for some protein rich meat recipe, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie flash frying fish liver with other simple flavors and also cooking the sauce. Nutritious and delicious with flavorful sauce!