Lamb's Liver Pate
|Lamb livers||6 Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender, add in the lamb livers, bacon and onion. Blend to get a fine minced mixture.
2) Mix in the crushed garlic.
3) In a microwshavable d, melt the butter.
4) Add in the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the milk while stirring continously.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper. Microwave for 4 minutes, while stirring, till the sauce thickens.
6) Pour the sauce over the minced liver mixture. Mix well.
7) Take four small pots, and divide the pate equally between them.
8) Arrange a bay leaf on top of each pot.
9) Place the pots in large, heatproof container. Pour in boiling water to cover half the length of the pots.
10) Without a cover on heat the container for about 15 minutes.
11) Let chill.
12) Before serving the Liver Pate, remove the bay leaves.
13) Serve fresh thin toast on the side.