Liver And Onions
|Calves liver/Beef liver||1 Pound|
|Bacon slices||8 , diced|
|Thinly sliced onion||2 Medium|
1. In a paper sack coat liver with flour, salt and pepper.
2. In 10-inch glass skillet microwave (high) bacon and onions 8-10 minutes, stirring once or twice until bacon is crisp.
3. With slotted spoon, remove onions and bacon.
4. Add liver and microwave at high, covered for 5-6 minutes, turning over and rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
5. Return onions and bacon to dish on top of liver.
6. Microwave at high, covered, 1-2 minutes more or until heated throughout.
7. Let it rest, covered for about 5 minutes and serve.