Stir Fried Liver and Cabbage
|Lamb livers||1 Pound|
|Plain flour||2 Ounce|
|Sunflower oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Red capsicum||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Soy sauce||3 Teaspoon|
|Chinese rice wine/Medium sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Savoy cabbage||7 Ounce|
|Fresh bean sprouts||8 Ounce|
|Canned bamboo shoots||4 Ounce|
1) Rinse the lamb liver and pat dry. Slice into thin strips.
2) Dip the strips into a bowl of seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat oil. Add in the liver and fry for about 10 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
4) Into the same pan, add in the sliced onion. Saute them for 5 minutes.
5) Into the pan, add in sliced capsicum. Next, add in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and stock.
6) Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.
7) Add in the cabbage strips, bean sprouts and drained bamboo shoots into the pan. Let the mixture boil for 5 minutes, while stirring.
8) Lastly, add in the cooked liver and let cook for about 2 more minutes. The mixture must have heated through completely.
7) Serve the Stir Fried Liver And Cabbage with steamed rice on the side.