|Liver||1 Pound, sliced into 1 1/2 inch cubes|
|Cubed potato||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Finely sliced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine soup, half quantity salt and pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine liver with remaining salt, pepper and flour. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized skillet, heat fat.
5. Add liver and brown uniformly on all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. In the same pan, add potatoes and onions and saute on a medium flame till potatoes are cooked and onions are browned.
7. Layer a baking dish with alternate layers of liver and vegetables.
8. Pour soup mixture, cover with foil and bake in pre heated oven for 40 minutes or till done.
9. once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
10. Serve warm.