Gerry Worth's Chopped Liver
|Onions||3 Large, chopped|
|Oil/Chicken fat||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Hard boiled eggs||3|
1. In a pan, add oil to saute onions intil browned, over medium flame.
2. Then, replace the onions with chicken livers. Saute them until ligh pink color appears in the center.
3. Reserve the oil in the pan.
4. In a bowl, chop the sauted onions and livers. Add eggs and the texture should now be between chunky and smooth.
5. Add the reserved oil while chopping the mixture in order to keep it moist.
6. Additional oil and salt may be added as per taste.
7. Chill it for some time.
8. Garnish it with chopped egg and serve with crackers or on toast.