Liver With Sauteed Vegetables
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Beef liver||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Sweet yellow pepper||1 Medium, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch wide strips|
|Green onions||3 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Cherry tomatoes||12 , cut into half|
1) Slice the liver and cut the vegetables.
2) In a medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
3) Coat the liver with flour mixture.
4) Grease a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
5) Add liver, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
6) On a warm serving platter, transfer the liver.
7) Set aside, and keep warm.
8) With paper towe, wipe the skillet.
9) Again coat the skillet with cooking spray.
10) Add yellow pepper and green onions to skillet; saute over medium heat 2 minutes.
11) Add tomatoes, and saute an additional 1 minute.
12) Arrange the sauteed vegetables over reserved liver, and serve immediately.