1) In a bowl, mix together salt, paprika and garlic salt.
2) Dredge the seasoning mixture over both the sides of the liver.
3) In another bowl, place the liver and gently stream the milk over the top.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic film and refrigerate for 1 hour, stir well occasionally.
5) Pour off the milk and place the liver on the broiling pan.
6) Place the pan 3 inches below the heat and broil until just done flipping as required.
7) Do not let it over cook.
8) Serve hot garnished with parsley if desired.