Crispy Liver Saute
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 Pound|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 Pound, cut into 4 thin slices|
1. Take one pie plate and add the bread crumbs.
2. Take another pie plate and beat eggs with salt and lemon juice.
3. Cover the liver slices with bread crumbs. Then, dip them in the egg mixture and roll again in the bread crumbs.
4. Take a heavy large pan and melt butter or margarine. Saute the prepared liver slices, while turning regularly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned.
5. Serve hot in a serving dish.