Crispy Liver Saute
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 Pound|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 Pound, cut into 4 thin slices|
1. Take one pie plate and add the bread crumbs.
2. Take another pie plate and beat eggs with salt and lemon juice.
3. Cover the liver slices with bread crumbs. Then, dip them in the egg mixture and roll again in the bread crumbs.
4. Take a heavy large pan and melt butter or margarine. Saute the prepared liver slices, while turning regularly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned.
5. Serve hot in a serving dish.
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.3%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 745.6 mg248.5%
Sodium 602.7 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 52 g103.8%
Vitamin A 772.8% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 70%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet