Pan Fried Calves Liver With Thyme
|Calves liver slices||14 Ounce|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon, seasoned|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Gram)|
|Dried thyme||3⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Lime rind/Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime slices/Lemon slices||1|
1) Cut the thick liver into 2 thin slices.
2) Coat the liver slices with seasoned flour.
3) In a frying pan, melt the fat.
4) Add thyme followed by liver.
5) Fry the liver from both sides until fully cooked and well sealed.
6) Avoid over cooking.
7) In two plates, transfer the cooked liver and keep it warm.
8) In the heated pan, add sherry along with lime rind and lime juice.
9) Heat the liquid well until it bubbles.
10) Season the sauce well according to the taste.
11) Pour it over the liver.
12) Serve the liver warm along with lime slices and thyme on the side.