|Calfs liver||6 Ounce, cut in two thick slices|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Lard||1 Ounce (For Deep Frying)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into the ingredients with the help of a fork. Mix till the ingredients have blended well and the butter has been absorbed.
4) Over each piece of the prepared liver, pack the stuffing and top with a bacon rasher.
5) In a small roasting tin, melt the dripping and add the prepared liver. Cover the tin with a greased paper and put it in the center of the preheated oven. Bake for 60 minutes.
6) Life the cooked liver from the tin.
7) Serve hot with chipped potatoes and grilled tomatoes on the side.